This document explains how to correct Microsoft Office if it is not working or crashes frequently. These solutions apply to Office , and A list of all installed programs should now appear. Highlight Microsoft Office , and click on Change. After the dialog box loads, choose the Repair option and click Continue.
This process may take a few minutes, but after completion, you will be prompted to exit and restart any open Office programs. Step 1: Launch Office Word, Excel or any other program for which you want to turn off the Start screen. Step 2: When the Start screen appears, click or tap a template to see the actual Office window. Step 3: Click or tap File and then click or tap Options that appears on the left to open Options dialog.
- Ciba Foundation Symposium - Ionizing Radiations and Cell Metabolism;
- Volcanism in the Campania Plain: Vesuvius, Campi Flegrei and Ignimbrites (Developments in Volcanology);
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management.
- Microsoft Office Preview.
- Desktop Office vs. Universal Office?
- Meditation and Kabbalah?
Step 4: Here, click or tap General on the navigation pane, and then disable the option named Show the Start screen when this application starts. Click or tap OK to save the setting.
You are done! Close and restart the program to directly see the Office productivity area. So, if you want to turn off the Start screen for all programs, you need to open all programs one-by-one and turn off the feature by following above mentioned steps.
- Maiden Bride!
- You Mob Listen: Intercultural Exchange and Indigenous Media in Northern Australia (Phd Thesis).
- Office 365.